シルバーアクセサリーブランド アルテミスキングス ARTEMIS KINGS

2021/11/23 11:14



金 ゴールドとは
1トンの金の鉱石から採れる金は平均3~5gと僅かな量です。

有史以来採掘された金の総量は約12万トンで、
これは長さ50mのオリンピック・プールの約2杯分しかありません。
残存推定量はその半分以下の約5万トンといわれています。

金は、純粋の状態では酸素やほとんどの化学物質に対して反応を起こさないので、
空気中や水中では永遠に変化せず、錆びることもありません。

純粋の金は非常に軟らかく、延びやすく、1グラムの金で約3000メートルにまで伸ばすことができます。
工芸品などに使われる金箔は、薄く広く延びる特徴を活かして作られたものです。

金が装飾品として使われたのは、その永遠性や不変性が人間を悪魔から守るとされ、
魔除けとして、頭、喉、手首や耳など体の大切は部分につけられたことから始まりました。

金の純度(品位)を表すカラットは世界共通の単位で、K、ktなどと表示されます。
主な品位区分には、K24(純金)、K22、K18,K14などがあります。
なお、18KのようにKが後に付く場合もあります。
K18は24分の18(75%)の金を含み、残りの24分の6(25%)は銀や銅などの他の金属が含まれているという意味です。

貴金属の仲間
ゴールドはいわゆる「貴金属」と呼ばれる金属の仲間の一つです。
「貴金属」に含まれる金属はゴールドとシルバーの二つに加えて、プラチナ、パラジウム、ロジウム、イリジウム、ルテニウム
そしてオスミウムという六つのいわゆる白金族のメタルの8種類のメタルのことを指し
この8つの貴金属の中で個人投資家が取引できるのはゴールド、シルバー、プラチナそしてパラジウムまでです

貴金属の価値
表1でみてもらえると貴金属の価値の高さが一目瞭然です
たとえばゴールドはこの原稿を書いている2021年8月現在1グラムの価値が6,172円です。
最も高いロジウムはその10倍以上の67,000円台です。一時10万円を超えていました。
まさに「貴金属」と呼ばれる所以がこの価格の飛び抜けた高さにあります。

ゴールドの歴史
具体的な形としてゴールドが現れたのは紀元前1000年ごろの古代エジプト王国が最初だと言われています。

古代エジプトでは太陽を尊いものとして崇め、王であるファラオたちはまばゆい輝きを放つゴールドを宗教的な祭具として、
権力の象徴あるいは太陽の象徴として使っていたようです。
ナイル河の恵みである砂金を基にしてゴールドの装飾品を作っていたのでしょう。

相当数の奴隷を使役し、王たちの手元にはかなりの量のゴールドが集められ、
当時はおそらくゴールドを採集するためにかかる奴隷の労働力がそのまま、
その価値に直結したと思われます。

その後のアレキサンダー大王もゴールド通貨を鋳造し、
ゴールドの価値はずっと人間に認められていくことになります。

中世に入るとヨーロッパによる世界各地の侵略が始まります。
もちろんゴールドやシルバーなど貴金属を入手することが
その大きな目的の一つでした。

近代から現代にいたる過程でゴールドは経済の国際化が進む中、
国際通貨としての役割を果たすようになっていきます。




What is gold?
The average amount of gold that can be obtained from a ton of gold ore is as small as 3-5g.

The total amount of gold mined since recorded history is about 120,000 tons,
This is only about two cups of a 50m long Olympic pool.
The estimated residual amount is said to be about 50,000 tons, which is less than half that amount.

Gold does not react to oxygen or most chemicals in its purest state,
It does not change forever in the air or water and does not rust.

Pure gold is very soft and easy to stretch, and one gram of gold can stretch up to about 3000 meters.
Gold leaf used in crafts is made by taking advantage of its thin and wide extension.

Gold was used as an ornament because its eternity and immutability protect humans from the devil.
As an amulet, the importance of the body such as the head, throat, wrists and ears began to be attached to parts.

Carat, which represents the purity (grade) of gold, is a universal unit and is displayed as K, kt, etc.
The main grade categories are K24 (pure gold), K22, K18, K14, etc.
In addition, K may be added after it, such as 18K.
It means that K18 contains 18/24 (75%) of gold and the remaining 6/24 (25%) contains other metals such as silver and copper.

Precious metal companion
Gold is one of the so-called "precious metals".
In addition to gold and silver, the metals contained in "precious metals" are platinum, palladium, rhodium, iridium, and ruthenium.
And it refers to eight types of six so-called platinum group metals called osmium.
Of these eight precious metals, individual investors can only trade in gold, silver, platinum and palladium.

Value of precious metals
If you look at Table 1, you can see at a glance the high value of precious metals.
Gold, for example, is worth 6,172 yen per gram as of August 2021 when this manuscript was written.
The highest rhodium is more than 10 times that, in the 67,000 yen range. It was over 100,000 yen at one time.
The reason why it is called "precious metal" is the outstanding height of this price.

Gold history
It is said that gold first appeared in the ancient Egyptian kingdom around 1000 BC.

In ancient Egypt, the sun was worshiped as a precious thing, and the kings of the pharaohs used the dazzling gold as a religious ritual.
It seems that it was used as a symbol of power or a symbol of the sun.
Perhaps he was making gold ornaments based on gold dust, which is the blessing of the Nile.

Using a considerable number of slaves, a considerable amount of gold was collected in the hands of the kings,
At that time, the labor force of slaves to collect gold was probably the same.
It seems that it was directly related to its value.

Later Alexander the Great also coined a gold currency and
The value of gold will continue to be recognized by humans.

In the Middle Ages, European invasion of various parts of the world begins.
Of course, you can get precious metals such as gold and silver.
It was one of its big goals.

In the process from modern to modern times, gold is becoming more internationalized.
It will play a role as an international currency. 

戻る